Course: MA 1882
Dates: August 6-10
Credits: 2 credits
Cost: $1515 (includes room and board)
Students enrolled in this immersive course will utilize an electronic tutorial program to build algebraic skills related to algebraic topics that include polynomials, factoring, graphing, systems of linear equations, and quadratic equations.
Upon completion of this course, students should have practiced and made progress toward mastering the following:
- perform operations with signed numbers
- simplify polynomial expression
- solve linear equations
- write linear equations
- graph and interpret linear systems
- factor polynomials
- simplify radical expressions
- solve quadratic equations
Available to ages 17 and up!
- Registration ends June 1
- Payment is due June 22
- Refund 100% prior to the first day of selected class, but after that, there will be no refunds.
- No add-drop during the course
- Withdraw deadline is day 2 of the course
- ACCESS Unity: Students needing accommodations under ADA should contact Lisa Bierre (ADA Coordinator) at Lbierre@unity.edu before the class start date.