Would you survive a zombie apocalypse?
Get ready for the best week of your summer at the Zombie Camp! Blending the angst of surviving a zombie apocalypse with real-life educational components, Unity College presents: Zombie Survival Camp.
What is a zombie camp?
You will work as a team to coordinate objectives, while evading and escaping oncoming zombie hordes! Meet a variety of staff, faculty and student leaders who will guide survivalists through morning classes, afternoon missions, and evening activities.
Who are these people? Take a personality inventory, leadership assessment, to help your team plan survival strategies. Learn to depend on your teammates by experiencing team-building exercises. Together you will develop real-life primitive skills, navigate ropes courses, complete wilderness skills programs, and much more!
If you are interested in exploring Maine, learning new skills, and apocalyptic fun, you need to spend a week with us at America’s Environmental College.
- Learn orienteering and wilderness skills
- Firearms and Bowhunter Safety Certification Classes
- Meyers-Briggs and Strength-Based Leadership Training
- Prepare meals with Award-Winning Dining Staff
- Collaborate through team-building to survive
- Hike the Hills to Sea trail and enjoy campfires with new friends
- Enjoy all-camp fun, snacks, and games…
Dates and Cost
- Dates: July 16 – 20, 2018
- Cost: $550 Early bird registration before January 15, 2018. $600 After January 15, 2018. Last date to register is March 15, 2018. Registration includes food (Monday lunch through Friday lunch) and lodging (Monday night through Thursday night).
Campers ages 11-17 are eligible to attend. Spaces are limited so please apply early.
Upon successful registration, you will receive an introduction packet with more information.
Summer Camp Payment and Refund Policy
Payment is requested in full to reserve a space. $200 of the payment is a non-refundable deposit. No refunds will be given if a cancellation takes place less than one month prior to camp start date. For cancellations, please contact us. If Unity College must cancel a camp or program, participants will receive a full refund.
No individual or group will be discriminated against because of race, gender, national origin, or disability.
It is the camper’s responsibility to provide transportation to and from Unity College. However, due to our high number of transnational guests, we can provide a shuttle to and from the Bangor airport for an additional $50 or the Portland airport for an additional $75.
Early Arrivals and Late Departures
Additional nights of accommodation can be added for $40 for a single room and $60 for a double room (2 single beds) per night. We also have suites that sleep up to 5 for $125 per night. Minors must be accompanied by an adult. Unity College does not provide entertainment or food for these extra days, but the town of Unity is within walking distance and has several restaurants.
We look forward to seeing you on campus this summer!