An adventure camp with a wild week of wizardry
We are pleased to inform you that you’ve been accepted into the Wizarding Adventure Camp at Unity College! First years will travel (canoe) across “Black Lake” to Unity College. Our first evening you will be sorted into Houses and begin working towards the Wizard House Cup! At the end of the week, the House Cup will be awarded!
Challenge yourself in theses wizard classes and events:
- Broom Flight Class (Climb and soar at our challenge course and rock climbing wall)
- Care of Magical Creatures (Learn about our reptiles, birds, and mammals)
- Potions (Identifying and cook with wild edibles)
- Ancient Runes (Team building and problem-solving activities)
- Forbidden Forest (Hiking and exploring our trails and mountains)
- Delicious snacks from the Leaky Kettle.
- The wizard tournament (Outdoor adventure skills tournament)
- Dates: July 16 – 20, 2018
- Cost: $ 550 Early bird registration before January 15, 2018. $600 After January 15, 2018. Last date to register is March 15, 2018. Registration includes food (Monday lunch through Friday lunch) and lodging (Monday night through Thursday night).
Campers ages 11-17 are eligible to attend. Spaces are limited so please apply early.
Upon successful registration, you will receive an introduction packet with more information.
Summer Camp Payment and Refund Policy
Payment is requested in full to reserve a space. $200 of the payment is a non-refundable deposit. No refunds will be given if a cancellation takes place less than one month prior to camp start date. For cancellations, please contact us. If Unity College must cancel a camp or program, participants will receive a full refund.
No individual or group will be discriminated against because of race, gender, national origin, or disability.
It is the camper’s responsibility to provide transportation to and from Unity College. However, due to our high number of transnational guests, we can provide a shuttle to and from the Bangor airport for an additional $50 or the Portland airport for an additional $75.
Early Arrivals and Late Departures
Additional nights of accommodation can be added for $40 for a single room and $60 for a double room (2 single beds) per night. We also have suites that sleep up to 5 for $125 per night. Minors must be accompanied by an adult. Unity College does not provide entertainment or food for these extra days, but the town of Unity is within walking distance and has several restaurants.
We look forward to seeing you on campus this summer!