Unity College is America’s Environmental College. Our natural location opens the world for exploration and study. Unity’s beautiful campus is located in a peaceful, wooded setting, yet it offers a centralized location within the state of Maine, less than an hour from the ocean, Belfast, Augusta, Waterville, Bangor, and the mountains.
Unity is surrounded by the beautiful natural resources of Maine’s woodlands, rolling fields, and lakes, including our own Lake Winnecook. Hiking trails and bird watching are favorite area activities.
- Amish Bakery & Community Store
- Lake Winnecook
- Maine Organic Farmers and Gardiners Association
- McKay Farm
- Northern Solstice Alpaca Farm
- Unity College Center for the Performing Arts
- Unity College Field of Dreams
- Unity Pond Pottery
- Younity Winery
- China Jade – School Street, Unity (207) 948-3321
- Cone’z Ice Cream – Depot Street, Unity (207) 948-2663 (Seasonal)
- Depot Store & Pizza Shop – Depot Street, Unity (207) 948-3434
- Dunkin’ Donuts – Depot Sreet, Unity (207) 948-4100
- Spanky’s Pizza – Depot Street, Unity (207) 948-5960
- Subway – Depot Street, Unity (207) 948-7827
- Troy General Store – Bangor Road (Rt. 202), Troy (207) 948-2428
- Unity House of Pizza – Main Street, Unity (207) 948-3811
- Albion Corner Store – Main Street, Albion (207) 437-2222
Unity College has 9 residence halls with arrangements including individual rooms, double-occupancy rooms, suite-style pods with a shared common room, and cottages. Some residence halls have air-conditioning. Bathrooms vary in style from multiple use, shared as part of a pod, or individual use depending on the location.
All room reservations include:
- Common area with large screen cable TV, comfortable couches
- Laundry facilities
- Microwave and refrigerator for general use
- High-speed Wi-Fi throughout the residence halls and campus
- On-campus parking
- Access to the public library
- Access to the fitness room
- For non-students only: reservation includes linens (pillow, sheets, blanket, and towels) Linens are provided for the length of your stay; they are not laundered daily.
- Air conditioning +$10/day Available in select buildings
There is dining on campus, when available.
If you have questions about making a registration please contact: